Art of clown
This is a workshop with the goal of discovering your inner clown character by working on: simplicity, sincerity, vulnerability of play, honesty of emotions, joy and keeping it light.
We'll explore in Master clown
Francine Côté Thecnics
The clown in the conflict transformation
· Identify a conflict and what type it is.
· Identify where the clown is in the conflict
· Create and support the creation and respect of community commitments through the art of clowning.
· They can execute micro-routines to show the positions of power and privilege of the members of the community through the clown.
· Provide opportunities for girls and boys to work with professional artists by creating community and public presentations to address the problems that affect their lives, while learning skills in conflict transformation.
Using Children's Peace Theatre's methodology of Conflict Transformation. and the three C's- Courage, Compassion and Creativity, leaning on the art of the clown La Bufon S.O.S.ial is helping to Create a Culture of peace guiding children and youth to transform their conflicts and reclaim their Indigenous identities